Admissions Online Application, Fees and Deadlines:
The State Bar of Nevada offers an Online Application for Admission for applicants to register for the bar exam. All applicants must register using the FluidReview online application system. Applicants will register for an account, complete the bar application and pay all required fees online. For instructions on how to complete the online bar application, please view the Online Application Information Form.
NOTE: After the submission of your online bar application and fees, all other documents must be mailed to the Admissions Department. Applicants will not upload documents to the online application. Please review the Notice to February 2016 Nevada Bar Applicants.
For technical support issues regarding your online application please contact the FluidReview Technical Support at email@example.com.
- Deadlines - New Applicants, Returning Applicants
- Instructions for Applicants
- Admissions Forms
- Bar Exam Information
- Permitted Exam Materials
- Application Goes On-line on 08/15/15
- First Deadline (No Late Fee Imposed) - Through 10/01/15
- Second Deadline (Late Fee Imposed) - Through 12/01/15
- No Applications Accepted After 12/01/15. No Exceptions!
JULY 2016 Exam Deadlines:
- Application Goes On-line on 12/15/15
- First Deadline (No Late Fee Imposed) - Through 03/01/16
- Second Deadline (Late Fee Imposed) - Through 05/01/16
- No Applications Accepted After 05/01/16. No Exceptions!
Please note: Application packages from prior examinations may not be utilized. Application forms submitted from previous administrations of the examination shall be rejected in accordance with SCR 52(1)(a). Resubmission following a rejected application shall be subject to such late fees as are set out in SCR 54(5).
Submitted by 10/01/15
Submitted between 10/02/15
(includes $675 base fee
and $25 license fee)
(includes $675 base fee, $550 late fee and $25 license fee)
(includes $975 base fee
and $25 license fee)
(includes $975 base fee, $550 late fee and $25 license fee)
*Note: There is an additional fee of $120 if you use a laptop computer. Note - this fee will be $150 starting with the July 2016 bar exam. ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.