STATE BAR OF NEVADA
Our Mission is to govern the legal profession, to serve our members, and to protect the public interest.
Our Goals are...
- To govern the legal profession in the State of Nevada, subject to the approval of the Supreme Court;
- To aid in the advance of the science of jurisprudence and in the improvement of the administration of justice;
- To promote reform in the law and in judicial procedure;
- To uphold and elevate the standard of honor, integrity, and courtesy in the legal profession;
- To encourage higher and better education for membership in the profession;
- To promote a spirit of cordiality and true friendship among members of the Bar; and
- To manage the business of the State Bar in a prudent manner.