In Need of Assistance?
We May Be Able to Help
The State Bar of Nevada has two confidential programs for attorneys suffering from abuse, addiction and/or mental health issues that affect professional competence. If you are an attorney seeking help - or know of an attorney who may need assistance - please contact the program that may be able to help.
- Headed by an addiction medicine physician who can address abuse, addiction and mental health issues
- Separate office from the State Bar of Nevada
- Initial clinical assessment provided at no charge
- Ongoing lawyers-only group meetings for recovery maintenance
- Formalized monitoring and reporting available upon request
- Peer-to-peer network
- Support group meetings in discreet locations
- Referrals to treatment and recovery centers
- Closed door AA meetings in Las Vegas, Reno and Carson City
- No records kept