Las Vegas Chapter of the National Bar Association
- Promote education, professionalism, and the pursuit of equal opportunity and justice for all.
- Advance the science of jurisprudence through education, scholarly analysis and commentary, and professional leadership and development.
- Improve the administration of justice, preserve the independence of the judiciary, and uphold the honor and integrity of the legal profession.
- Promote social dialogue among the members of the bar.
- Advance policy that improves health care, economic and education opportunities, and use of the franchise guaranteed by the Constitution of the United States.
- Protect civil and political rights of the citizens and residents of the United States.
Las Vegas Chapter of the National Bar Association (LVNBA)
P.O. Box 1236
Las Vegas, Nevada 89125
- President: Augusta Massey
- Vice President: Brittnie Watkins
- Treasurer: Karen Williams Cormier
- Corresponding Secretary: Keith Hightower
- Recording Secretary: Angela Cook
- Co-Historians: Loline-Marie Djidade and
- Parliamentarian and Elections Chair: Jonathan Lee
- Diversity Mixer: March 25, 2020, at 5:30 p.m.
- Tacos & Beer
- 3900 Paradise Rd., Ste A, Las Vegas, NV 89169