Complimentary Telehealth Member Benefit Through April 30
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), the State Bar of Nevada Insurance Marketplace is offering a complimentary level of its telehealth program to members.
Clinical guidelines based on CDC recommendations are helping telehealth physicians assess your symptoms and determine the appropriate next steps for every patient they see.
Benefits of this offer include:
- Complimentary basic-level telehealth subscription, $45 virtual visit copay applies
- 24/7 access to board-certified physicians by phone, video, or app*
- COVID-19: If you have symptoms of the virus, board-certified doctors can assess your condition and help determine the necessary next steps, all from the comfort of your home
- If you are suffering from other common medical conditions, doctors can provide reliable care while minimizing the exposure to contagious viruses like COVID-19
- Prescriptions sent directly to your pharmacy
- Option to upgrade to lower copay plans
- Add dependent family members to your subscription.