The following information is for individuals who have registered for the Nevada Bar Exam. For information on submitting an Application for Admission, please visit our applications page.
The Nevada Supreme Court recently issued an order requiring modifications to the format for the July 2020 Nevada Bar Exam in response to the circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic. The following policies and procedures have been adopted by the Board of Bar Examiners in an effort to provide applicants the opportunity to be licensed without delay while providing for a safe and secure testing environment for applicants and staff.
Bar Exam Information:
- Dates & Locations
- Permitted Exam Materials (temporarily unavailable)
- Parking & Lodging (temporarily unavailable)
- Exam by Computer
- Testing Accommodations – Americans with Disabilities Act
- Exam Subjects and Test Format
- Model Answers
- Nevada Essay Subject Matter Outline