Exam by Computer:
The State Bar of Nevada provides the option of taking the essay and performance test portions of the bar exam on computer. The state bar has contracted with ILG Technologies, a company that has developed ILG Exam360®, a program that enables applicants to take their exams on laptop computers. More information about this process is available on the ILG website.
Applicants who wish to take the essay/PT portion of the bar exam using a personal laptop or notebook must register to do so by completing the Instructions for Remote Administration for July 2020 Bar Exam.
Remote Administration Requirements for July 2020 Bar Exam
- Comply with all requirements for use of computer as detailed in the Instructions for Remote Administration, attached hereto, and complete and return the Agreement for July 2020 Essay/PT Exam by Computer. The Agreement must be returned by June 30, 2020.
- Computers must have a camera and microphone, which must remain operational and unblocked during the check-in process and all testing periods.
- Remote testing will require the use of a stable and secure internet source for the duration of the exam. Technical support will not be provided by the State Bar of Nevada or ILG Technologies. Applicants will be required to accept the risk of technical difficulties with computer operations, disruption of internet service, or interference with video/audio surveillance. The inability to complete the exam due to technical issues shall require applicants to terminate the exam.
- Applicants unable to complete the exam due to technical difficulties will be permitted to have application fees refunded or deferred to a later administration of the bar exam.
- Applicants will be required to login to the ILG Exam360© testing program as scheduled. Applicants will be assigned to a virtual testing room with an online proctor. Applicants will be required to present a government ID with photo and provide other verification information.
- Applicants will be monitored by an online proctor throughout the exam. Additionally, all testing sessions for each applicant will be recorded.