Rules & Guidelines
- Competition Rules
- National High School Mock Trial Federal Rules of Evidence
- Code of Ethical Conduct
- Guidelines for Students
- Nevada Mock Trial Guidelines for Attorney and Teacher Coaches
- Examples of Common Evidentiary Objections
- Criteria for Scoring a Trial Round
2017-2018 Mock Trial Case
Check back here for the 2017-2018 case materials!
Volunteers Needed for 2017
The State Bar of Nevada and the Nevada High School Mock Trial Committee invite you to join us as a judge volunteer for the 2017 Nevada High School Mock Trial Competition.Volunteers are needed to judge the competition and serve as room liaisons. The time commitment to volunteer is approximately four hours. This time includes an orientation for volunteers prior to your scheduled round and judging the competition round.
The Southern Nevada Regional competition is scheduled at the Regional Justice Center on Saturday, February 11, 2017. The Northern Nevada Regional competition is scheduled for Friday, February 17, 2017, at the Bruce Thompson Courthouse. The State competition is scheduled for March 3 and 4, 2017, at the Bruce Thompson Courthouse in Reno.
*Indicates a required field
Archived Mock Trial Cases
- Mock Trial Brochure
- Mock Trial Workshop Videos
- Team List – 2015
- Mock Trial Q&A
- Need an attorney coach? Please contact Kathleen Dickinson
- Teacher Coaches: Email case questions to Kathleen Dickinson and she will see to it they get answered.