The State Bar of Nevada is a provider of quality continuing legal education programs. The department works with the CLE Committee to develop programming specifically focused on the needs of Nevada attorneys.
We are pleased to offer our programs in a variety of formats, providing ease of access when convenient for you. They include:
- Live Seminars: taught in-person by qualified instructors and attorneys or via interactive webinar
- Online Catalog: recorded seminars available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including:
- online streaming videos and
- audio .MP3 downloads that you can listen to on any computer or portable audio player
- Nevada Lawyer magazine articles for credit
Looking for Alternative CLE options?
Become a TIP mentor! Mentors are eligible to receive six (6) CLE credits in Nevada for each cycle they participate; the credits earned for each cycle include four (4) general, one (1) ethics and one (1) substance abuse.