The State Bar of Nevada has selected ALPS as its endorsed lawyers’ malpractice insurance company. ALPS is proud to provide benefits to bar members. To learn more about what ALPS can do for Nevada attorneys, visit www.alpsnet.com/nevadabar.
ALPS Policy Features:
- Defense costs allowance to protect your limit
- Input on selection of mutually acceptable defense representation
- No “Hammer Clause” regarding the appropriateness of a settlement
- First Dollar Defense: Avoid paying deductible for defense costs if no loss payment is made
- Extended Reporting Endorsement available
- 2 deductible maximum per policy year
The ALPS Difference
- The nation’s largest direct writer of lawyers’ malpractice insurance
- Endorsed by more State Bars than any other carrier
- Founded by lawyers, for lawyers
- Superior claims handling services provided by experienced and qualified claims attorneys
- Competitive pricing for the broadest coverage
- High-caliber, practice-building Continuing Legal Education and risk management programs accredited in Nevada at www.alpsnet.com/nevadacle
- A stabilizing force in the market, rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company
Receive a no obligation estimate of your premium by filling out our short online form or completing the ALPS application today.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-367-2577 or email us at email@example.com.
Additional Member Benefits Through ALPS
- Nevada-accredited CLE. ALPS online and on-demand CLE seminars and live webinars approved in Nevada can be accessed at www.alpsnet.com/nevadacle. ALPS policyholders receive a discount on CLE tuition.
- ALPS Attorney Match allows lawyers from all walks of the profession to create a profile and build a network with other attorneys with shared interests. Create your free profile at www.alpsattorneymatch.com/nevada.php
As an ALPS Policyholder, you can access:
- SpeakWrite – Discounted SpeakWrite Transcription. Be more productive with SpeakWrite Transcription. ALPS policyholders receive a 7% Lifetime Discount.
- Clio™ – ALPS policyholders are eligible for a 10% lifetime discount with Clio, the leading practice management, time and billing and client collaboration platform for small to mid-sized firms.
- ALPS Cyber Response & ALPS Law Firm Protect – Additional cyber-security and employment practices coverage available to our LPLI policyholders at a competitive rate. Higher limits available.
- Bonds – Surety and fidelity bonds for the professional marketplace, priced competitively and easily purchased through your ALPS Account Center Portal.
- If You Failed to Document it, it Never Happened
- When Vision Fades, Learn to Focus
- Conflicts of Interest and Attorney Accountability
- How in the World?
- When Nonprofit Boards Come Calling
- One Reason Why You Never Want to Get Lazy With Your Time Keeping
- How to Minimize the Risk of Becoming a Victim of Wire Fraud
- Remember, It’s Not Your Money!
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
- Never Minimize the Significance of Client Driven Indemnity Provisions
- How to Stop Writing Declination Letters
- Little Things Do Matter
- Maintaining Confidentiality Should Never Be an Afterthought
- It’s All About Documenting Scope
- When Sharing Office Space, Make Sure You Have Your Ducks in a Row
- Why Delegating Work is a Smart Decision
- Of Course it’s Fine to Say Goodbye to a Client, Just Don’t Let Your File Go With Him
- Cyber Crime: Your Ignorance is Their Power
- Social Media and the “Don’t do Stupid” Warning
- First Impressions Matter
- Manage Client Relationships in Addition to Client Matters
- I Work Like This, Because?