2016 Access to Justice Commission Meetings:
Meeting #1 – Friday, March 11 – 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Meeting #2 – Friday, June 10 – 10 a.m. – Noon
Meeting #3 – Friday, November 4 – 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Video Conference Sites:Las Vegas Regional Justice Center, 17th Floor Supreme Court, AOC Room B Carson City Supreme Court Law Library, Room 107 2nd Judicial District Court 75 Court Street – Room 214 Elko 4th Judicial District Court
All agendas will be delivered electronically the week of the meeting.
April 25, 2008 (click links below)
Part 1 (tabs 1-6)
Part 2 (tabs 7-9)
Emeritus Attorney Program Petition (Filed copy)
SUPPLEMENT (Agenda item 7(a) Lawyers Helping Homeowners )
- Memorandum (summarizing proposal) (.doc)
- 2008 State of the Judiciary, The Honorable Ruth V. McGregor, February 5, 2008
- Arizona Agency Foreclosure Training, presented by Andrew J. Loubert, January 28, 2008
- Under Pressure: the Arizona Real Estate Market and Loan Foreclosures, prepared by Kuehl Enterprises, LLC, January 22, 2008
- Checklist: Identifying a Predatory Mortgage Loan (AZ)
- Some Major DON’TS for Homeowners in Financial Distress (AZ)
- Sample Foreclosure Prevention Counseling Forms (AZ)
- NeighborWorks informational brochure (AZ)
- Summary of Proposed Legislation (AZ)
- Ohio Foreclosure Mediation 11-Step Model (4 page summary)
- Access to Justice, by Nancy Alf, Nevada Lawyer, March 2008