2017 Access to Justice Commission Meetings:
Meeting #1 – Access to Justice Commission Retreat – Friday, March 24 – 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. / Locations: State Bar of Nevada, Las Vegas and Reno Offices
Meeting #2 – Access to Justice Commission Meeting – Friday, June 23 – 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Meeting #3 – Access to Justice Commission Meeting – Friday, November 3 – 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Video Conference Sites for June and November Meetings:Carson City – Supreme Court Law Library, Room 107Elko – TBA
Las Vegas – TBA
Reno – 2nd Judicial District Court, 75 Court Street, Room 220 B
All agendas will be delivered electronically the week of the meeting.
- Memorandum (summarizing proposal) (.doc)
- 2008 State of the Judiciary, The Honorable Ruth V. McGregor, February 5, 2008
- Arizona Agency Foreclosure Training, presented by Andrew J. Loubert, January 28, 2008
- Under Pressure: the Arizona Real Estate Market and Loan Foreclosures, prepared by Kuehl Enterprises, LLC, January 22, 2008
- Checklist: Identifying a Predatory Mortgage Loan (AZ)
- Some Major DON’TS for Homeowners in Financial Distress (AZ)
- Sample Foreclosure Prevention Counseling Forms (AZ)
- NeighborWorks informational brochure (AZ)
- Summary of Proposed Legislation (AZ)
- Ohio Foreclosure Mediation 11-Step Model (4 page summary)
- Access to Justice, by Nancy Alf, Nevada Lawyer, March 2008