Section News & Events
The Nevada Gaming Law Practice and Procedure Manual provides attorneys, regulators, and other administrators with a detailed guide to the practice of gaming law in Nevada. Written and edited by expert attorneys with decades of experience in the practice of gaming law, this reference manual includes 18 chapters covering topics such as licensing, financing, gaming devices, race and sports books, compliance reporting requirements, interactive gaming, and much more.
The Nevada Gaming Law Practice and Procedure Manual is produced by the State Bar of Nevada’s Gaming Law Section. It is available as a softcover book and as a digital PDF.
About the Section
First, to enhance the role and skills of lawyers engaged in the practice of gaming law through study, collection, development and dissemination of material on subjects of interest to the gaming practitioner. Secondly, members assist, when called upon by the Board of Governors of the State Bar of Nevada, in formulating, administering and implementing programs, forums, and other activities for the education of members of the State Bar of Nevada in matters pertaining to gaming laws and regulation. Thirdly, members act upon all matters germane to its purposes as so described or referred to it by the Board of Governors.
Chair: Jeff Rodefer E-mail: email@example.com Executive Committee Biographies Staff Liaison: Jenni Smith
Board Liaison: Ryan Works Dues: Annual dues are $25
- 2016 – February, April, May, June, September, November
- 2015 – February, May, June, September
- 2014 – February, May, August, October
- 2013 – March, April, September
- 2012 – February, May, September
- 2011 – January, May, September, December
- 2010 – January, May, September
- 2009 – January, May, October
- 2008 – February, June, October
- 2007 – February, June, October
- 2006 – March, June, September
- 2005 – March, April, May, October
- 2004 – February, June, December
Amicus Brief Standing Committee
- Lou Dorn, General Counsel, Aliante Gaming, LLC
- Audrey P. Damonte, Esq., International Game Technology
- P. Gregory Giordano, Shareholder, Lewis Roca Rothgerber
- Andrew D. Moore, Esq., Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck, LLP
- Rosa Solis-Rainey, Esq., Morris Law Group
- Dan R. Reaser, Shareholder, Lionel Sawyer & Collins
- Jennifer Roberts, Shareholder, Duane Morris
- Jeffrey R. Rodefer, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Golden Gaming, LLC
- Scott Scherer, Shareholder, Holland & Hart, LLP
- Robert B. Ziems, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, Aruze Gaming America, Inc.
Nevada Gaming Lawyer