Section News & Events:
EARLY MOTION PRACTICE
Presented by the Litigation Section
February 22, 2018
3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
State Bar of Nevada, Las Vegas
Northern Nevada Bar Center, Reno
1.5 General CLE hours
Learn more & sign-up
About the Section:
The purposes of the Litigation Section are to:
- Provide a forum for the improvement of law and procedure in the field of litigation in civil and criminal areas;
- Provide a forum addressed to the problems and interest of the trial practitioner who specializes in the spectrum of civil litigation, without limitation to a particular substantive area;
- Provide a forum addressed to the problems and interest of the trial practitioner who specializes in the spectrum of criminal trial practice;
- Promote the sound development of ethical and professional litigation practices and procedures;
- Assist the judiciary in enhancing the administration of justice in the area of civil litigation and criminal procedure;
- Support and enhance the art of trial and appellate advocacy; and
- Act upon all matters germane to its purpose as so described or referred to by the Board of Governors.
Download the Litigation Section Bylaws (last updated 7/25/2013)
OfficersChair: Tracy DiFillippo Armstrong Teasdale, LLP 3770 Howard Hughes Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89169 702-473-7092 email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org Secretary: John Gutke Fox Rothschild 3800 Howard Hughes Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89169 702-699-5938 JGutke@foxrothschild.com Treasurer: Shannon Pierce Fennemore Craig Jones Vargas 300 E. Second Street Reno, NV 89504 Phone: 775-786-5000 Email: email@example.com Committee of Legal Education Pertaining to Criminal and Civil Areas Co-Chair: Paul Haire Smith Larsen & Wixom 1935 Village Center Circle Las Vegas, NV 89134 702-252-5002 firstname.lastname@example.org Co-Chair: John Gutke Fox Rothschild 3800 Howard Hughes Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89169 702-699-5938 JGutke@foxrothschild.com Co-Chair: Ryan Lower Morris Law Group 900 Bank of America Plaza Las Vegas, NV 89101 702-474-9400 email@example.com Publications Committee Chair: Justin C. Jones Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Babkin 3556 E. Russell Road Las Vegas, NV 89120 702-341-5200 firstname.lastname@example.org Committee on Civil and Appellate Procedure Chair: Eric D. Hone Dickinson Wright 8363 West Sunset Road Las Vegas, Nevada 89113 702-550-4442 EHone@dickinsonwright.com Membership Committee Chair: Kory Kaplan Gentile Cristalli Miller Armeni & Savarese 410 S. Rampart Blvd Las Vegas, NV 89145 702-880-0000 email@example.com Committee on Ethics and Professionalism Co-Chair: Brian Anderson Holland & Hart 9555 Hillwood Drive Las Vegas, NV 89134 702-222-2525 firstname.lastname@example.org Co-Chair: Clark Vellis Holley, Driggs, Walch, Puzey, Thompson 800 South Meadows Parkway Reno, NV 89521 775-851-8700 Staff Liaison: Robert Horne Board Liaison: Paola Armeni Annual dues are $30.