Section News & Events:
COURT CONFIDENTIAL: EARLY MOTION PRACTICE AND Q & A SESSION WITH THE JUDGES
Presented by the Litigation Section
3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
State Bar of Nevada, Las Vegas
Northern Nevada Bar Center, Reno
Learn more & sign-up
About the Section:
The purposes of the Litigation Section are to:
- Provide a forum for the improvement of law and procedure in the field of litigation in civil and criminal areas;
- Provide a forum addressed to the problems and interest of the trial practitioner who specializes in the spectrum of civil litigation, without limitation to a particular substantive area;
- Provide a forum addressed to the problems and interest of the trial practitioner who specializes in the spectrum of criminal trial practice;
- Promote the sound development of ethical and professional litigation practices and procedures;
- Assist the judiciary in enhancing the administration of justice in the area of civil litigation and criminal procedure;
- Support and enhance the art of trial and appellate advocacy; and
- Act upon all matters germane to its purpose as so described or referred to by the Board of Governors.
Download the Litigation Section Bylaws (last updated 7/25/2013)
OfficersChair: Tracy DiFillippo Armstrong Teasdale, LLP 3770 Howard Hughes Pkwy Las Vegas, NV 89169 702-473-7092 firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com Secretary: John H. Gutke, Esq. Gutke Law Group 9205 West Russell Road, Suite 240 Las Vegas, NV 89148 702-766-1212 firstname.lastname@example.org Treasurer: Shannon Pierce Fennemore Craig Jones Vargas 300 E. Second Street Reno, NV 89504 Phone: 775-786-5000 Email: email@example.com Committee of Legal Education Pertaining to Criminal and Civil Areas Co-Chair: Paul Haire Advanced Resolution Management 6980 S. Cimarron Road, Ste. 210 Las Vegas, NV 89113 702-960-4494 firstname.lastname@example.org Co-Chair: Eric Hone H1 Law Group 701 N. Green Valley Parkway, Suite 200 Henderson, NV 89074 702-608-3720 email@example.com Co-Chair: Ryan Lower Morris Law Group 900 Bank of America Plaza Las Vegas, NV 89101 702-474-9400 firstname.lastname@example.org Publications Committee Co-Chair: John H. Gutke, Esq. Gutke Law Group 9205 West Russell Road, Suite 240 Las Vegas, NV 89148 702-766-1212 email@example.com Co-Chair: Conor P. Flynn, Esq. OptumCare Associate General Counsel 2716 N. Tenaya Way Las Vegas, NV 89128 702-240-8815 firstname.lastname@example.org Committee on Civil and Appellate Procedure Chair: Jamie Combs Akerman LLP 1635 Village Center Circle, Suite 200 Las Vegas, NV 89134 702-634-5007 email@example.com Membership Committee Chair: Kory Kaplan Larson Zirzow Kaplan 850 E. Bonneville Ae. Las Vegas, NV 89101 702-382-1170 firstname.lastname@example.org Committee on Ethics and Professionalism Co-Chair: Brian Anderson Assistant City Attorney City of Henderson 702-267-1215 email@example.com Co-Chair: Brenoch R. Wirthlin Fennemore Craig 300 S. Fourth Street, Suite 1400 Las Vegas, NV 89101 702-692-8005 Staff Liaison: Robert Horne Board Liaison: Paola Armeni Annual dues are $30.