North Las Vegas Justice Court: Changes to Criminal Calendars
In response to the emergency declaration for COVID-19, the North Las Vegas Justice Court has made changes to its criminal calendars as follows:
- The court is closed on Fridays.
- Department 1 will have criminal calendars on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Department 2 will have criminal calendars on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Department 3 will have calendars on Mondays and Thursdays.
In addition, the court will be conducting all arraignments by video only for defendants in North Las Vegas custody. The schedule for these hearings is as follows:
- Department 1: Wednesday & Thursdays at 8:15 a.m.
- Department 2: Mondays & Tuesdays at 8:30 a.m.
- Department 3: Mondays at 8:15 a.m. & Thursdays at 8:30 a.m.