Consumer Protection Law
- “DJustice” Unchained: How the Reach of NRS 598 Protects Nevada Consumers
- What’s Fair with the Fair Credit Billing Act?
- Article for CLE Credit: Privacy Rights and Data Breaches
- NRS 162C: Disability Rights and Nevada’s Supported Decision-Making Act
- Timeshare 101 for Attorneys
- An Overview of Nevada Public Utility Consumer Protection
- Consumer Litigation and Class Actions: Why Legal Aid and Consumer Law Go Hand in Hand
- Message from the President: Pass Along your Knowledge and Experience – Become a TIP Mentor
- From the Editor’s Desk: Laura M. Tucker, Esq.
- Day in the Life: Barbara Buckley, Esq.
- Section Spotlight: Litigation Section Provides Comprehensive Education and Much More to Members
- Bar Counsel Report: April 2020
- Pro Bono Honor Roll: April 2020