Nevada Lawyer – August 2009
- The Circuit-Riding Judges in the Sixth Judicial District Court
- Nevada’s First Federal Office Building
- Sixth Judicial District Court’s Three Neo-Classic Courthouses
- The First and Ninth Judicial District Court Bar Associations
- The Case of the Concealed Weapon
- The Challenge of Establishing the Nevada Foreclosure Mediation Program
- President’s Message: Things to Think About
- Note from the Issue Editor: Patricia D. Cafferata, Esq.
- Dean’s Column: Achieving Greatness Going Forward
- Young Lawyers: Acting for the Public Good and Gaining Invaluable Experience Doing it
- Practice Tips: Amicably Resolving Client Claims? Good Idea. Asking the Client to Withdraw a Bar Complaint? Bad Idea.
- Bar Counsel Report: August 2009
- Back Story: Nevada’s Nine Judicial Districts