Nevada Lawyer – December 2011
- An Overview of Animal Law in Nevada
- Estate Planning for Pets
- Nevada Lawyer Goes to the Dogs (and Cats, and Birds, and Snakes)
- Advocating for Adoptions
- Check the Box and Let Nevadans in Trouble Know They Aren’t Alone
- This May Be the Most Important Networking You’ll Ever Do
- President’s Message: Transitioning Into Practice (TIP) is Here!
- Note from the Issue Editor: M. Scott McKenna, Esq.
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Muriel Skelly, Esq.
- Secretary of State: Changes to Campaign Finance Reform Laws Escalate Accountability and Transparency
- Dean’s Column: On Challenges for Legal Education
- Young Lawyers: So You Want to be a Trial Lawyer…
- Practice Tips: Anonymous Documents – What Should I Do? (Part 1)
- Bar Counsel Report: December 2011
- Back Story: Mincing Words – the Secret Recipe Behind Some “Crazy Animal Laws”