Nevada Lawyer – January 2011
- The Environmental Aspects of Renewable Energy Projects
- Turbid Waters: The Interaction Between Interbasin Transfers and the Clean Water Act
- Practical Tips for Navigating a Nevada Water Rights Transaction
- Green is Good; Greenwashing is Bad: Get to Know the FTC Green Guides
- Why IOLTA Matters
- Righting Wrongs: Clients’ Security Fund Pays Record Claims
- A Note from the Issue Editor: Gregory R. Shannon, Esq.
- Message from the President: Stepping Up to the Bar
- Executive Director’s Message: Changes in the Office of Bar Counsel
- Dean’s Column: Law School Gifts Keep Giving
- Practice Tips: Paying a Retainer by Credit Card – Where Should the Payment Go?
- Young Lawyers Column: Happy New Year; Welcome to 2011
- Bar Counsel Report: January 2011
- Back Story: Resolved: Bar Members Plan for 2011