Nevada Lawyer – January 2014
- The One Action Rule and Fair Value Defenses
- A Guide to the Validity of Mechanic’s Liens in Nevada
- How to Protect Yourself from Liability as a Property Owner and how to Secure Payment as a Contractor
- Article for CLE Credit: Recent Changes to Real Estate Law (Print out the Quiz)
- Unintended Consequences of Over-Protecting Non-Residential Design Professionals
- Many Become ONE for Pro Bono Celebration 2013
- President’s Message: Is Civility for Wimps?
- A Note From the Issue Editor: Erin Barnett, Esq.
- Young Lawyers: What to Do?
- Bar Counsel Report: January 2014
- Back Story: Sandpointe: A Divided Decision