Nevada Lawyer – July 2010
- Shared Burden: An Overview of Common-Interest Community Finances
- A Brief Guide to Successor Special Declarant’s Rights for the Foreclosing Lender
- The Dust is Clearing: The Evolution of Representative-Type Construction Defect Actions in Nevada
- The Gaming Law Section 2010 Golf Tournament
- 2010 State Bar of Nevada Annual Meeting in Monterey, California
- President’s Message: Looking Backward
- Note from the Issue Editor: Richard D. Williamson, Esq.
- Dean’s Column: Boyd Law School Guest Writer Jean Whitney, Ralph Denton Professor of Legal Writing
- Young Lawyers: A Different Kind of “Common-Interest Community”
- Practice Tips: Responding to Bar Complaints: Don’t Do it Off the Top of Your Head (it’s not the bar exam).
- Bar Counsel Report: July 2010
- Back Story: Clark County School District’s Stay in School Mentoring Project