Nevada Lawyer – June 2014
- Deterring Egregious Conduct and Frivolous Litigation
- Online Research in Preparation for Voir Dire
- Admissibility of Expert Testimony at Trial: Guidance for the Trial Practitioner
- The Nevada Short Trial Program
- Effectively Using Jury Instructions in a Civil Trial
- President’s Message: Lawyer Well-Being and Even Happiness … Come on and Get Happy!
- A Note from the Issue Editor: Richard Williamson, Esq.
- Letters to the Editor
- Pro Bono Spotlight
- Dean’s Column: Empowering Kids in the Courtroom at UNLVs Kids’ Court School
- Young Lawyers Section: It’s Always About the Jury Instructions
- Bar Counsel Report: June 2014
- Back Story: Closing Thoughts: Quotations from the Closing Arguments of Famous Cases