Nevada Lawyer – June 2015
- The Worth of a Business Lawyer: Adding Value to the New Business
- Does Your Client Have Enough Business Licenses?
- Cutting Product Liability Issues Down to Size: A Guide for Nevada Startups
- Top Five Employment Law Pitfalls Entrepreneurs Should Avoid
- ARTICLE FOR CLE CREDIT: Problems Inherent in the Business of Practicing Law(Download the Quiz)
- President’s Message: Pursuing a More Civil Practice of Law
- A Note from the Issue Editor: Laury Macauley, Esq.
- Pro Bono Spotlight: A Success Story from Nevada’s Pro Bono Appellate Program
- Dean’s Column: UNLV Students and the Business of Preserving the Past
- Young Lawyers: Building a Professional Relationship with Entrepreneurs Through Three Legal Topics
- Bar Counsel Report: June 2015
- Back Story: Meet Your Bench and Bar Leaders