Nevada Lawyer – May 2013
- Tips of the Trade: Asset Protection Planning
- The Importance of Estate Planning for Same-Sex and Unmarried Couples
- When the Family Business Fails to Plan, it Plans to Fail
- Did the American Taxpayer Relief Act put a Nail in the Coffin of Estate Planning?
- IOLTA and the Justice League of Nevada
- The Living Will Lockbox: An Essential Tool for Estate Planners
- President’s Message: A Visit with Nevada’s Congressional Delegation
- A Note from the Issue Editor: Kristen E. Simmons, Esq.
- Judicial Profile: Hon. Leon Aberasturi
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Maria Maskall
- Young Lawyers: To get Your Estate Planning Clients Where They Want to go, Make Sure They Know Where They are
- Family Law Section Column: A Different Kind of March Madness: The Family Law Conference at Ely
- Bar Counsel Report: May 2013
- Back Story: Economic Diversification, Nevada Style