Nevada Lawyer – May 2014
- So Your Client has a Judgment; Now What?
- To Protect Trade Secrets, Companies Must get Smart About Smart Phones
- Corporate Records in the Digital Age
- Small Interests, Big Problems: Addressing Minority Rights in Limited Liability Companies
- Article for CLE Credit: Avoiding Successor Liability in an Asset Sale (Print a quiz)
- President’s Message: Dereliction of Duty … Or is it Rule by the Guardians
- A Note from the Issue Editor: Elizabeth Fielder, Esq.
- Pro Bono Spotlight
- Dean’s Column: Students Know Best Why the UNLV Experience Pays
- Young Lawyers Section: If You Want to try Cases in Nevada, You Want to be a Part of the Trial Academy
- Bar Counsel Report: May 2014
- Back Story: The 30(b)(6) Designation: A Distinction with a Difference