Nevada Lawyer – May 2015
- Help! My Client Wants to Make a Movie!
- The Music Industry Comes Full Circle: The Historical Irony and Future Implications of “360” Deals
- Organizing Live Events in the Live Entertainment Capital of the World
- The Legal Status of Making Adult Films in Nevada
- A Primer on the Live Entertainment Tax
- ARTICLE FOR CLE CREDIT: Clearing Rights for Entertainment Projects (Download the Quiz)
- President’s Message: New Las Vegas Headquarters is Open for Business
- A Note from the Issue Editor: Mark A. Hinueber, Esq.
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Serving Justice Through Pro Bono
- Dean’s Column: Gaming Law at William S. Boyd School of Law
- Young Lawyers: Protecting Corporate Executives from Apex Depositions
- Bar Counsel Report: May 2015
- Back Story: A Photo Tour of Your State Bar!