Nevada Lawyer – November 2011
Printed Feature Stories:
- Nevada Federal Court: The Next Best Place for Patent Litigation?
- Nevada Selected as Patent Pilot Program Jurisdiction
- Betty Boop in Wonderland, or Through the Licensing Glass
- Common Mistakes Made by IP Law Practitioners
- Using our Legal Skills to Help Those Who Served
- State Bar of Nevada Members in the Armed Forces
- Title to Patents Under Nevada Law – The Basics
- Whose Copyrights Are They Anyway? Record Companies Brace Themselves as Artists Seek to Recapture Their Sound Recording Rights
- The Leahy-Smith America Invents Act: A Survival Guide to Impending Changes in the U.S. Patent Laws
- President’s Message: The State Bar of Nevada and Law-Related Education
- Note from the Issue Editor: Michael T. Saunders, Esq.
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Bob Cerceo, Esq.
- Dean’s Column: Intellectual Property at the Boyd School of Law
- Young Lawyers: Three IP Protection Strategies When Designing and Developing a Business Website
- Bar Counsel Report: November 2011
- Back Story: America Invents Act