Nevada Lawyer – November 2014
- Dazed and Confused: An Employer’s Perspective on the Not-Entirely-Cut-and-Dried Rules of Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
- Getting Closer to “Having it All” – Directed Trusts: A Unique Direction for Trust Planning
- Suing the Man Behind the Curtain: Can Nevada LLC Members Be Liable Under the Alter Ego Doctrine?
- Article for CLE Credit: You Can Run But You Can’t Hide: Overcoming Evasive Actions by Insurers in Construction Defect Claims (Print the Quiz)
- Construction Defect Laws: In Need of Repair?
- President’s Message: Civility Survey Results
- A Note from the Issue Editor: Gregory R. Shannon, Esq.
- Pro Bono Spotlight
- Young Lawyers Section: Technology: The Difference Between Freedom and a Prison Sentence for Your Client
- Bar Counsel Report: November 2014
|NevLawyer_Nov_2014_CLE_QUIZ_ CORRECTED.pdf||301.3 KB|