Nevada Lawyer – October 2013
- Nevada’s New Anti-SLAPP Law: The Silver State Sets the Gold Standard
- Researching Legislative History
- Writing to Judges … Persuasively
- Why do I Need Books? Isn’t Everything Online?
- Article for CLE Credit: Effective Contract Drafting (Print out the Quiz)
- Supreme Court Case Analysis: A Snapshot of the Nevada Legislature’s Most Recent Restrictive Covenant Decisions
- President’s Message: It All Started With the Stationary Stores
- A Note From the Issue Editor: Richard Williamson, Esq.
- Judicial Profile: Hon. Deborah Schumacher
- Pro Bono Spotlight: Doreen Spears Hartwell
- Dean’s Column: Lawyering Process at the Boyd School of Law
- Young Lawyers: It’s Not Too Late to get Involved in the YLS
- Bar Counsel Report: October 2013
- Back Story: Revitalizing the Historic Belmont Courthouse