Order Extended: Access to Appellate Court Facilities Restricted
On Monday, April 20, the Nevada Supreme Court issued Administrative Order AO-0014, which extends Administrative Order AO-0008, restricting access to appellate court facilities due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The extended order prohibits the following persons from entering the appellate courthouses in Carson City and Las Vegas:
- Persons who in the last 14 days have traveled outside the United States;
- Persons who reside or have close contact with someone who has traveled outside the United States within the last 14 days;
- Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine by any doctor, hospital, or health agency;
- Persons who have been diagnosed with corona virus or who have had contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19;
- Persons with unexplained fever, cough, or shortness of breath; or
- Persons without a need to enter the facility on essential court-related business.
For more information, please visit https://nvcourts.gov/Supreme/ or call the Clerk of the Court at (775) 684-1600 or (702) 486-9300.